Yeah, I don't know what it's about yet. It's random. Maybe about my son. Maybe about my work. Maybe about my childhood (free therapy). But really, at the end of the day, it's a collection of all the random things that I do/think/have happen to me that I then take the time to write about so that you, dear reader, will walk away with a new outlook on the world, or at the very least a bolster to your own ego that you're not as messed up as I am. You're welcome.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Because Breast Cancer IS Still a Big Deal

Two posts on one day?? Why yes, that IS me. Being productive. (Or avoiding work..just whichever you'd prefer to call it, either way..)

My sister is a breast cancer survivor. And so is my aunt, and another aunt, and my friend's mom, and my coworker's daughter, and on and on and on. So this, too, is a Cause of mine. Breast cancer awareness. One of my favorite bloggers pasted this blog post up. And it's traveling around a lot of blogs. So in the spirit of sisterhood, I am posting it too.

Stay strong, my sisters...and pass this along.

http://toddlerplanet.wordpress.com/2007/07/26/because-im-not-ready-to-move-on/

No comments: