Yeah, I don't know what it's about yet. It's random. Maybe about my son. Maybe about my work. Maybe about my childhood (free therapy). But really, at the end of the day, it's a collection of all the random things that I do/think/have happen to me that I then take the time to write about so that you, dear reader, will walk away with a new outlook on the world, or at the very least a bolster to your own ego that you're not as messed up as I am. You're welcome.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Letters to Strangers. Part I (Oh yes. Many more will certainly follow.)

Dear Lady in the Blue Volvo on I-35 this morning:

Look, I know my place in the world. I do. And sadly, it was not behind you this morning as you tried to merge onto the freeway.

You must observe the unwritten code of rush hour merging!!!

One car merge, one car go. One car merge, one car go.

It makes for a very bad morning when you decide you are more worthy than the code and attempt a TWO car merge. Luckily, I did put you back in your place as my Suburban is a lot bigger than your Volvo (But alas, not bigger than your hair).

And I'm glad I got through to you as you arrogantly tried the ole nose-in, but I merely went around you forcing you to slam on your brakes. How do I know I got through to you? Because I saw you wave your one finger at me, as if to say, "Oh! I get it! Sorry! I forgot! One car merge, one car go - I got it now, thanks for the reminder!"

You're welcome. Have a great day.

Love,

Self-appointed Enforcer of the Unwritten Merge Code

PS: The Code Must Be Obeyed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Willkommen im Sex-Community.



Unser Sex-Community gibt ihnen eine Alternative heiße votzen und jedemenge andere Sachen,wie erotische Rollenspiele
Hier im besten Sex-Community erwarten dich heiße votzen Heiße Live Chats
Suchst du Heiße Live Chats , mit Sicherheit bist du hier genau richtig.Ok los geht es,auf was wartest du?
Sexgeschichten frauen mit ,einfach anmelden .
Du suchst jemand von Zürich, vieleicht von Bremen, vieleicht aus Lauter , oder in Freienbach, oder von Oberwil? Mit Sicherheit ist jemand dabei.!