Yeah, I don't know what it's about yet. It's random. Maybe about my son. Maybe about my work. Maybe about my childhood (free therapy). But really, at the end of the day, it's a collection of all the random things that I do/think/have happen to me that I then take the time to write about so that you, dear reader, will walk away with a new outlook on the world, or at the very least a bolster to your own ego that you're not as messed up as I am. You're welcome.

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Keepin' It Real

While traveling in the car yesterday:

Hubby: Hey boy! It's football season!
Boy: Yeah! Football!!!!
Hubby:Yep, that's my boy! Football - GRRRR.
Boy: GRRRRRR! I'm a boy! Hiya, hiya, hiya. AAAAAAHHHHHH.
Hubby: Go boy, go - Booya!
Boy: Booya! We're BOYS mommy. We're TOUGH.
Hubby: Yep - tough.
(Various boy hollers until mommy has had enough)
Me: Hey boy! What do you want to be for Halloween this year?
Boy: TINKERBELL!!!!!

......Silence.......

Just keepin' it real, folks. Keepin' it real.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.